A warm welcome to this weeks Be Happy-Be Inspired Podcast.
With inspirational interviews. News of of events, workshops, seminars and great music.
Be happy – Be inspired is all about feeling good
In this weeks podcast:
- I am joined by Inspirational Mentor Emma – Jane Taylor.
Emma shares her inspirational story and talks with me about her book Don’t Hold Back.
This groundbreaking and revealing book shares the deeply moving story of The Inspirational Mentor, Emma-Jane Taylor, and her courageous journey to heal from the trauma of child abuse and abandonment to the confident, empowered woman she is today.
By sharing her story of recovery, speaking up and forgiveness, Emma-Jane Taylor offers hope and insight into the power of the human spirit to overcome adversity and trauma.
Full of practical tools and possibilities, Emma -Jane shares her harrowing experiences that have brought her invaluable life lessons which have led to her success in business and personal life.
Whatever your experience, her motivational tips and exercises will provide you with new possibilities to discover yourself.
Emma-Jane does not hold back in her honesty and compassion in inviting you to find your voice, discover your untapped potential and dare to be you – because you matter.
- News of inspirational events across the UK including details on
- Information on workshops from Spiritual Medium Simon Goodfellow.
- The Mindful Living Show in London on 15th and 16th March.
- The Mind Body Spirit Wellbeing event at Olympia London 24th to 27th May .
- The Health and Healing Wonderful World of Wellbeing at Kempton Park on the 11th and 12th May
- Plus great music including song selections from the listeners of Be Happy – Be Inspired.
- And we play ‘what song are these words from’.
Turn up the speakers and enjoy this weeks Be Happy – Be Inspired Podcast.